As most of you know we will be traveling to Boston this week. The studio will be closed Wednesday, June 7 to Monday, June 12 and
will open again on Tuesday, June 13th.
Keep practicing and we will see you next week!
Get started on the path to improving your life or your child's life by gaining many important life skills that Martial Arts training provides. Our amazing Karate classes offer not only Self Defense skills but also give our students the tools they need for success in life. Through continuous training they gain Self Discipline, Confidence, and Self Respect. They learn Goal Setting and Leadership Skills and you will improve your Social Skills.
- No gimmicks and no up-selling.
- There is no joining fee or sign up fee.
- There are no long term contracts. Our membership is on a month to month basis.
- We offer unlimited classes during the month.
- Our schedule is very flexible with many classes to chose from.
- We offer weekend classes.
- There are no program upgrades. You will learn everything you need to know without the need to pay extra.
- Great referral program !
- Included in our program at no extra cost:
- Basic and advanced empty hand techniques and kicks
- Martial Arts weapon training
- Forms and Katas
- Board breaking
- Pressure point techniques
- Techniques to escape holds, grabs, and chokes
- Weapon disarment
- Instructor training
Children will learn Kempo Karate that includes the traditional stances, blocks, strikes, and kicks. This style also encompases Forms, or Katas, Sparring, and Okinawan weapons.
In addition to Kempo Karate children also learn grappling and escapes from various grabs, chokes, and holds.
Our Pick Up After School Program provides a great alternative to a traditional after school care at affordable prices. Children are picked up from their school and brought to our studio. There they can have a snack, do their homework, take a Karate class or just relax and play with their friends.
Self defense and self protection are a priority for women. The most common crime against a woman is rape. It is usually more about a feeling of dominance than the actual act of rape. We give women the tools necessary to prevent the crime and to protect themselves if the crime is being commited.