If you are looking for a unique and exciting idea for your next corporate event, consider one of Clark's Self Defense seminars. At the core of the program are simple but effective self defense techniques, appropriate for any age, strength, stamina, and gender. While learning these, the participants also gain critical team building skills, increase confidence in themselves and their colleagues, and learn to recognize potentially dangerous situations they may encounter.
Our workshops are small, friendly, and relaxed, and our instructors encouraging and supportive. Our goal is to assure individual attention for all attendees. We foster defensive abilities, rather than aggressive tendencies, and create a safe, controlled environment, in order for your employees to gain the knowledge, skills, and techniques of self defense. Through one-on-one and group activities, we also strive for attendees to have a great time while learning.
The list below outlines the standard workshops offered, however, each seminar can be customized to fit the specific needs of your employees and business.
- Introduction to Basic Self Defense *Customer Favorite*
- Self Defense for Women
- Kubaton/Sharpshooter Self Defense Techniques
- Throws, joint locks, escapes from holds and grabs
- Ground DefenseDefense against impact, edged, flexible, and projectile weapons (guns, knifes, etc.)
Improved confidence and morale of staffImproved employee response to conflictImproved staff team building skillsReduction of organizational liability due to more aware staffIncreased compliance with Health and Safety regulationsReduction of stress/assault related staff illnessImproved employee functionality under duressImproved staff retention.
- Clark's Self Defense seminars are high quality seminars provided at a reasonable cost.
- Each seminar is professional in its design and delivery
- All of our instructors are highly trained, knowledgeable, and friendly
- Clark's Self Defense offers a wide range of seminars that can be customized to fit each company's individual needs
- We are flexibility in terms of when and where the seminar will take place and how your staff will be trained
To schedule your next seminar call 941-225-1065 or
The kubotan is a legal weapon that can be applied to pressure points and other parts of the body to subdue an attacker. It is a 14 cm long, and 1 1/2 cm wide metal key chain stick. In addition to Kubotan techniques, this program also includes self-defense tactics anyone can use regardless of their size, age or strength. All participants receive a free Kubotan and instructions on how to use it. You don't need to have any previous martial arts training nor do you have to wait until you "get into shape" to participate in one of Clark's exciting and challenging workshops.