Healthy, Strength and Confidence Building Activity for Children and Adults!
American Kempo Karate
Traditional and Modern Weapons
Self Defense Techniques
Get started on the path to improving your life or your child's life by gaining many important life skills that Martial Arts training provides. Our amazing Karate classes offer not only Self Defense skills but also give our students the tools they need for success in life. Through continuous training they gain Self Discipline, Confidence, and Self Respect. They learn Goal Setting, Leadership Skills and improve their Social Skills.
At our Sarasota, FL Self Defense Studio, we offer Kids Karate Classes, Adult Karate Classes and Private Lessons!
- Affortable monthly rates.
- No long term contracts. Our Karate membership is on a month to month basis.
- Unlimited Karate classes during the month.
- Flexible Karate class schedule with many classes to choose from.
- Self Defense and Karate private lessons on the weekends.
- No gimmicks and no up-selling.
- No program upgrades. You will learn everything you need to know without the need to pay extra.
- Great referral program !
- Karate and Self Defense training includes:
- Basic to advanced blocks, strikes and kicks
- Striking combinations
- Traditional Martial Arts weapon training
- Karate Forms and Katas
- Board breaking
- Pressure point techniques
- Self defense techniques to escape holds, grabs, and chokes
- Jujitsu techniques
- Modern weapon disarment
- Instructor training
Children will learn Kempo Karate that includes the traditional stances, blocks, strikes, and kicks. This style also encompases Forms, or Katas, Sparring and Okinawan weapons.
In addition to Kempo Karate children also learn grappling and escapes from various grabs, chokes, and holds.
Our Pick Up After School Program provides a great alternative to a traditional after school care at affordable prices. Children are picked up from their school and brought to our studio. There they can have a snack, do their homework, take a Karate class or just relax and play with their friends.